There are 6 grams of AGN Roots Grass-fed Whey Protein in this Macro Maker Recipe
- 1/2 scoop AGN Roots Grassfed Whey (6 grams protein)
- Steamed milk and hot water to premix your whey
- Add protein creamer to Hot Coffee (Add ice only after protein is in solution, mixed as necessary)
- Cinnamon garnish for a little kick
What better way to hit your protein macros in the morning than to add some AGN Roots Grass-fed Whey into your cup of Joe. Using whey rather than a traditional creamer works 3 fold:
- Allows you to hit and enjoy better fats in the morning like avocado or almond butter rather than using available macros on diary fats.
- Will reduce the feeling of forcing your protein macros down by sneaking 6 grams in your coffee. For those training and eating perfectly, getting those protein macros is tough, and in the morning it can be daunting especially if your appetite is minimal!
- Gives the environment an assist by potentially reducing the use of any disposable creamer cartons.
*Tips to get the most of your Grass-fed Whey Creamer:
Mix 1/2 a scoop (6 grams of protein) of AGN Roots Grassfed Whey into skim milk, whisk to blend, then add directly to your morning brew. This will help whey from sticking to the sides of you mug and reduce clean-up to a simple rinse.
Try and add the Grass-fed Whey directly to your HOT coffee and mix before adding ice. The process order is everything in order to avoid clumping like a traditional powder creamer.
Have a blessed day knowing you are already crushing it!