The Best High Protein Pizza Crust & Keto Friendly
Recipe Ingredients - Baking A Whey Protein Pizza Crust
- 3 cups of riced cauliflower
- 5 scoops of AGN Roots Grass-Fed Whey
- 2 cups of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 large organic brown eggs
- 5 dashes of hot sauce of choice (Tabasco, Louisiana Hot Sauce, Tapatio, Frank's Wing Sauce, etc.)
Recipe Ingredients - Before Oven
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
- Your choice of toppings
Recipe Ingredients - After Oven
- Organic & Fresh Basil
- More Hot Sauce (as needed)
- Organic ranch (as needed, Keto not so much)
How to make a Keto Pizza?
- Steam the rice Cauliflower & Drain
- Add all ingredient's and mix with a whisker or a fork
- Form into a 10"-12" round or square crust on a baking sheet
- Bake at 225°F for 18-20 min depending on how crispy
- Add Sauce and Toppings
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes
Learn More Here: Ketosis Explained - The Best Keto Whey Protein
Understanding Food Labels - Source Responsibly
What does "Cage Free" on a carton of eggs mean -
The term by design solicits a warm and fuzzy feeling, and for a premium. The words "cage-free" actually have no independent third-party verification, nor does it have any legal or regulated definition.
As the term states, eggs labeled as "cage-free" are laid by hens that do not live in cages. Although true, these birds almost always are confined to warehouses with thousands upon thousands of other hens.
The takeaway, "Cage-free" is not associated with any freedoms, outdoor access, or whether any outside area provided is a dirt pasture or concrete lot. The claim also does not acknowledge any indoor overcrowding conditions or whether the immoral practice of beak-trimming is an active practice to eliminate the damages caused by feather pecking (a stress-induced mechanism).
Learn More Here: A Greener World - Certified Animal Welfare Approved by AGW Standards for Laying Hens