Best High Protein Banana Pancakes
Sourced The Right Whey, The Grassfed Whey!
To make the best-grassfed whey banana pancakes, it doesn't take much!
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs whisked (yolks included)
- 1/2 cup plain rolled oats (for Carbohydrate Macros - optional)
- 1 scoop AGN Roots Grass-Fed Whey Protein
Directions for Lean Banana High Protein Pancakes:
- Begin by mashing up half of a banana and dicing the remaining for topping.
- Mix it with three egg whites and 1 scoop of unflavored Grass-Fed Whey Protein Isolate Powder.
- Cook using a greased pan as you would usually cook and flip hotcakes.
Protein-Packed Grassfed Whey Isolate Pancakes
Here are few options to consider to spice it up!
- Add your favorite nut butter to give the pancakes the perfect amount of healthy fats to kick start your morning.
- Whole eggs may allow you to balance your macro schedule better, so you're not so protein-heavy in the morning. Although, if you are the type to toss back some pancakes before bed, this may be the perfect high protein grassfed whey pancake recipe for you!
- Investing in a nice non-stick pan can save you consuming necessary fats or ingesting trace chemicals endemic to pan greases.
- Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract for delicious flavor.
- Add a few blueberries for antioxidants and fiber.
- Add a little coconut flour to give your cakes a nice rise.